Saturday, February 21, 2009

My day in school Part 1

Picture 1. I get out of my car (North Commuter Parking, he he). I see these amazing mountains above the campus. I apologize that I do not know the name of these mountains.
Picture 2. A winter aspen. Still at the parking, my car is the bronze one behind the tree.

Picture 3. I walk quite a distance to class. I pass this schmancy sculpure in front of the Recreation building.


Picture 4. Still walking to class. I love this old stone building. It is actually not NAU campus (although the parking lot in the fore, is). I think it is a private elementary school.



Picture 5. Here are all the things I would love to do but never will be able to -- creative writing contests and whatnot. The history department and the English department are both in this liberal arts building.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jenn, I am always wondering what the campus looks like. I am imagining primitive buildings because every time I've been to Flagstaff all I see are old buildings.

    ReplyDelete