Saturday, May 23, 2009

My day in school Part 7

This is the side door I usually enter this building (liberal arts) for many of my classes.
This is the liberal arts building from the front. Includes the history department (my major).

I think what I tried to get in this shot was the old sign engraved in stone above the front doors and the newer sign in blue ("Liberal Arts").


Just a shot of the other direction in front of liberal arts. I walk up this way to catch the bus. There are the interesting old red brick buildings on the right. The green fence covering new constructions on the left.




All the doors have the No Smoking Within 50 feet on them. A sign of the times, ha ha. You can also see my reflection, sort of, in the door.



1 comment:

  1. nice to meet the whole fam. interesting names you gave them. I'm glad to see you're all getting back in the church and its good that you're getting an education. God wants us to go to church and stuff, and go to school and go probably to other places sometimes too and... well son I do to cause I love ya and I want to see you do what I want you to do wel... and what GOD wants you to do to but.. I need to like it and, well, .. we love ya, if we have to I guess. XP

    ReplyDelete